Validata clients communicate directly with the web server. Up to 500 virtual users per agent are supported with recommended hardware/software configurations. Response time is measured for each agent separately and for each virtual user separately.
During performance testing, multiple transaction test data can be attached to a single test step (for example a test step for customer creation), by using the data pools functionality. The testing type (stress or load) can be defined by associating the same test data multiple times or different test data multiple times. During the test execution users can also define the number of virtual users that are going to be used.
Validata Performance Tester provides full and on demand reporting such as:
- Response time and Throughput Dynamics, to measure system performance stability
- Report by error types, to identify common causes for failure
- System Performance versus System Load, to identify maximum system service levels
- Chart reports of KPIs, to identify resource usage patterns]
- System Performance versus Server Metrics, to identify bottlenecks
As well as Transaction Based Metrics such as: Transaction Throughput, Transaction Response Rates, Average Time to process a transaction, Transaction Time-out Levels and System Performance versus Server Based Metrics such as CPU Usage, Memory Usage, Disk I/O, Network Activity.